Alpana Rangoli Designs
Alpana Rangoli designs originated in Bengal and major part of the design is white in colour. The Bengali people make this type of Rangoli Designs with the help of rice powder mixed with water. Nowadays, some fabric colours are used along with the glue to give these designs a long life. Along with white colour, sometimes green and red colour are used. The green colour is from tree leaves and the red colour is from Sindur. These designs are complex and only the skilled persons can draw it flawless. Bengali people believe that this Alpana Rangoli is a great sign to welcome God and hence they draw it in front of their home for any kind of function. Have a look at these traditional Alpana Rangoli designs images. Download Alpana designs for Saraswati Puja.
Alpana Rangoli Designs Images
Hope you liked this post. If you are a kind of person who do not like much colours, then you may try Alpana Rangoli designs. For queries, feel free to comment below.
More Rangoli Designs Images:
- Rangoli designs images
- Free Hand Rangoli designs images
- Simple Rangoli designs images
- Dotted Rangoli designs images
- Rangoli designs images for Diwali
- Colourful Rangoli designs images
- Floating Rangoli designs images
- Flower petals Rangoli designs images
- Symmetric Rangoli designs images