Peacock Rangoli Designs: Peacock Rangoli Designs images are always impressive and attractive when you draw it. Peacock is also called as Mayura in Sanskrit and finds its place in various temple arts, poetry, folk music, mythology and traditions. It is also one of the preponderant bird for making different rangoli patterns. Peacock Rangoli designs are not associated with any particular festival but with all of them. Peacock Rangoli is very common at festivals such as Diwali, Dusshera, Pongal, New Year and many other Indian festivals. Peacock Rangoli designs are considered as a subject on which various rangoli competitions are held. Many beautiful Rangoli designs either include the complete bird or its feathers due to the multicolour nature of the peacock.
Peacock Rangoli Designs Images
Hope you liked this post. This would have definitely inspired you to draw it for the upcoming functions and celebrations. One thing you should take care of is the colours you choose for the designs. It is good to choose appropriate colours to make the design look better and beautiful. For queries, feel free to comment below.
More Rangoli Designs Images:
- Rangoli designs images
- Free Hand Rangoli designs images
- Alpana Rangoli designs images
- Simple Rangoli designs images
- Dotted Rangoli designs images
- Rangoli designs images for Diwali
- Floating Rangoli designs images
- Flower petals Rangoli designs images
- Symmetric Rangoli designs images
- Colourful Rangoli designs images